Getting legal help
Live in another province or territory but need legal aid in Ontario
If you live in another province or territory but you need legal aid services in Ontario call us toll‑free at 1‑800‑668‑8258 to see if we can help.
If you live in Ontario but your matter is taking place in another province or territory, you must apply with the legal aid plan in the province or territory where your matter is taking place.
- Alberta: Legal Aid Alberta
- British Columbia: Legal Services Society
- Manitoba: Legal Aid Manitoba
- New Brunswick: New Brunswick Legal Aid Services Commission
- Newfoundland & Labrador: Legal Aid NL
- Nova Scoctia: Nova Scotia Legal Aid
- Northwest Territories: Northwest Territories Legal Aid Commission
- Nunavut: Legal Services Board of Nunavut
- Prince Edward Island: Prince Edward Island Legal Aid
- Québec: Commission des services juridiques
- Saskatchewan: Legal Aid Saskatchewan
- Yukon: Yukon Legal Services Society
If you live outside of Canada, are a visitor or a non-resident and need legal aid services in Ontario visit our non‑resident page.