Getting legal help

You need legal help for a family matter

You want to legally separate from your partner. You might lose custody of your kids. Or you need more financial support from your ex-partner.

You may qualify for a legal aid certificate if you’re financially eligible and you need a lawyer to represent you in one of these situations:


Call us toll-free at 1-800-668-8258.

Please have available: