Advocacy Centre for the Elderly
ACE is a community legal clinic that specializes in elder law.
We seek an Administrative Co‑ordinator who will:
- Provide administrative support to a non‑profit charitable corporation Board of Directors.
- Provide legal‑clinic administrative support including administration of funding applications; mail; banking; purchasing; accounts payable; budgeting; vacation scheduling; event management; record‑keeping; data management; equipment and facilities maintenance; and ordering of office supplies.
- Assist with client services in support of client‑service staff.
- Assist and participate in the ongoing work of the clinic.
Please apply if you:
- Have a post‑secondary qualification;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Have previous office‑administration experience;
- Have advanced software skills in Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Are committed to social justice and the empowerment of older adults; and,
- Are able to work in a team environment and have excellent interpersonal skills.
In addition, the following skills, aptitudes and interests are desirable:
- Experience with Access, PowerPoint and other similar programs;
- Ability to use QuickBooks or another accounting software program; and,
- Knowledge of and/or familiarity with community legal aid clinics.
Salary range of $45,000 to $55,000 commensurate with experience.
Reply with references by email to email@example.com by July 19, 2019.
Only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
Visit us at www.acelaw.ca